User avatar

Nyx

  • Art & Photography Re: Dances form allover the world - Tanoura Dance

    Hey there, Okay a quick review, just because the title interested me :) So I watched the video because I had no idea what it was actually like, and it ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Simple beauty

    Hey there, Just thought I would have my little in put, and say that I really love the bubble picture :) It's creative and fun. The Russian doll one is ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Light painting!

    Hey there, Quick message. Looks great, even if the 'w' looks a little bit off. The heart at the end just adds to the 'sweet' aspect of the picture as ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop The Abuse.

    Hey there, Just a quick review because the title caught my eye. I like how the child is in the eye, it's great symbolism, and also the bricks in the ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake view

    Hey there, First of hello to a fellow NZer :) Second I like this photo. The shadow is really neat, and the water looks amazing. (Just an odd question. Where ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pegasaus

    Hey there, Okay so first off I have to say "Hello" to a fellow NZer :) And then for the review.... It's not a bad drawing. I think if anything ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My first four days of tablet ownership

    Hey there, Sorry for the short review, however I love this pictures :) The first one is not my favorite but I still like it, and the eyes are really ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: No Food or Drink Allowed

    Hey there, I totally know what you mean by the lack of sleep :) The picture itself is okay, I like how the two of you are looking out a ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiny Flower

    Hey there. Sorry for the short review. I like this photo, the one open flower is really cute and the others that are just starting to open around it are ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My greatest fear.

    Hey there, I'm more of a writer, but i couldn't resist not commenting on this as one of my fears is also bugs :) I like this picture, it is ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White?

    Hey there, Sorry it's not an in-depth review but here it goes. I really like the first one. I think this one and the fourth one are my favorites :D ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    Hey there, Okay lot of photo's so i won't drag on for too long :) 1. I really like this one, it looks like a painting and the landscape is ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: it means 'iloveyou'.

    Hey there, Okay so the fact that the entire picture is just really cute is a plus. It is also a big plus that it's a really good photo. The ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Childhood Necklace

    Hey there, I like the contrast between the necklace and the table. The placing is also pretty good :) The gold necklace itself is really cute. The whole picture is ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos for Animal Lovers!

    Hey there, Big animal lover here, so i loved these photo's. I know it's already been talked about (the size of the first two) so i wont make a big ...

    Jan 31, 2011


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green