User avatar

Nyx

  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    Hey there, Okay so for the first one: Really love this one. I think the way you overlapped the shoes is really great, and in a way it's really symbolic ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fun fun..

    Hey there, Okay so first off, i love this type of work (the one you did with the eye). My friend actually does stuff like this and it still manages ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Hey there, I think that you did this really well! The emotion that you put in; it made me really feel sorry for him/her? I loved the drawings as well ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Golden Waters (a Civil War short story)

    Hey there, Okay i don't normally go for the diary entry type stories; just for the simple fact that i like having that development throughout a story. I did however ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1) The Magician by Raymond E. Feist - My father made me read it and i still haven't forgiven him for it. 2) Ramses: The Son of Light by Christian ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mayan Prediction: 2012 Prophecy

    Okay so i just read through the whole discussion and thought i would have my say. The Mayans made a calendar the finishes in 2012, so what? Yes they were ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    There has been so much debate over this law. However the main point of the law was to stop parents from physically abusing their children, but it also means that ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Norbert Beaver!

    Hey there, Thank you so much for this picture. I have never been able to remember his name, and i use to watch the show everyday i could. Now i ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Hey there, i love the photo location, and i was just wondering were it is in the world? because it looks great. It would have been loads better if the ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fallen Heart

    Hey there, First off i think that the words on the photo were a nice touch, and the meaning behind them is great. Second i love the use of symbolism ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    Hey there, I love your work! You are really talented and i think the focus on the color; especially in the puzzle photo is amazing. I also think the detail ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christmas Dream

    Hey, I can't say i liked the story, and i can't say i dislike it either. I felt that the story held a good flow to it and it wasn't ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Poison Shot

    Hey, Overall I thought it was a good piece. I think the others have pointed out most of the things I would say.Except you could put more details into the ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Of Love and Fate

    Hey there, I love this piece, you have really done a good job with the Old English writing, and overall i think it is a really good piece. Keep writing ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Peaceful Morning

    Hey, I really loved this piece, the whole setting really gets your attention when you start reading it. I think the emotions you used really bring across the intensity of ...

    Dec 28, 2010


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare