User avatar

Nyx

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forget Him

    Hey there, This is an interesting piece. The emotion is shown well, and the use of the short sentences to get that across was good. I did pick up on ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Death defying

    Hey there, Thanks for that comment, i realized after i posted it that there were problems with it, but that's what you get for writing it at midnight right? :D ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hey there, It's not a great review but all i can say is it was a great read! The idea was a brilliant one and i laughed through it. Really ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Death defying

    Hey there was taking a study break and this is what happened. Would love to hear your comments. It's not finished and it needs some work so... enjoy anyway Smoke ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dystopian piece

    This is just a piece of writing i had to do in my English class. I don't really like it but i thought i would put it up and see ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White?

    Hey there, Sorry it's not an in-depth review but here it goes. I really like the first one. I think this one and the fourth one are my favorites :D ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remembering

    Hey there, Thank you so much for all of your comments! They have been noted and i will change them as soon as i have more than a few moments ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Remembering

    Hey there, so i was just fooling around with some writing while i was taking a study break (school work sinks) and this is what was the result. It's not ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    Hey there, Okay lot of photo's so i won't drag on for too long :) 1. I really like this one, it looks like a painting and the landscape is ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: it means 'iloveyou'.

    Hey there, Okay so the fact that the entire picture is just really cute is a plus. It is also a big plus that it's a really good photo. The ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    Romantic stories all the way! How can people not love the happy, sappy endings or the love connections? I can never stop reading them, and don't think i will ever ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Childhood Necklace

    Hey there, I like the contrast between the necklace and the table. The placing is also pretty good :) The gold necklace itself is really cute. The whole picture is ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos for Animal Lovers!

    Hey there, Big animal lover here, so i loved these photo's. I know it's already been talked about (the size of the first two) so i wont make a big ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Hey there, Back again! I think the resized pictures look great and the fact that they are clearer is even better! I thought that the dam looked familiar; i live ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography + Sketches :)

    Hey there, Before i review the actual photo's, one thing that caught my attention straight off was the size of the photo's. Next time if you could just resize them ...

    Jan 30, 2011


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor