-
Re: The Void (Under the Softness of Words)
Hey there, Sorry for the short review, but I don't have a lot of time at the moment :) First off, I really like this. It is really deep and ...
Jun 5, 2011 -
Re: Tiny Flower
Hey there. Sorry for the short review. I like this photo, the one open flower is really cute and the others that are just starting to open around it are ...
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: The Story Of Me ; Ch.1
Hey there, I like your plot line; I just finished a book about kidnapping and that's why I really want to see where this story goes! :) Your introduction would ...
Jun 4, 2011 -
Re: Paper or Plastic?
There is a big difference to an eBook and an actual book. Paperback books should always win, we have been using them for years and we shouldn't stop :) Paperback ...
Jun 3, 2011 -
Re: Suffocating
Hey there, Sorry this is a flying review I like your story, it has some good emotions in it. Throughout the piece there are a few missed out spaces where ...
Jun 2, 2011 -
Re: Alone
Hey there, Thank you so much WaitingForLife! The comments you have made have been documented and I have changed them in my personal file. (I don't really want to change ...
Jun 2, 2011 -
Re: Alone
Hey there, Thanks for the review, I agree about the paragraph and shall change that now :) And to answer your question the emotion is loneliness, and I think that's ...
Jun 1, 2011 -
Re: Alone
Just a note: We were given an assignment in English to take an emotion and write a poem about it; but i'm not really good at poetry. Therefore I decided ...
Jun 1, 2011 -
Re: Pregnant at 16
Hey there, A lot has already been said, however I would say just watch how you are typing e.g. i should be I; and I don't know if I am ...
Jun 1, 2011 -
Re: Not As They Seem chapt. 2
Hey there, I love this, it's really great and i love the truth about the headache (about not waking to someone asking if your alright :) ) Just one thing, ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Kelsy the Snowgirl
Hey there, Not going to review, but I think that this story is so sweet from a five year old :)
May 24, 2011 -
Re: Ties And Nooses
Hey there, Don't have much time, but let me say wow! :) I love this, it's creative and makes you want to read more. I love Mr. Floss. (The way ...
May 24, 2011 -
Re: Lilies
Hey there, I love this story! It's so sad at the ending, but the emotion is great. I did get a bit confused with the jumping of the story, but ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition
Hey there, Not a lot i can say, but I really do like the idea of what you have done. It's creative, funny,and i like the title. (However I did ...
May 19, 2011 -
Re: My greatest fear.
Hey there, I'm more of a writer, but i couldn't resist not commenting on this as one of my fears is also bugs :) I like this picture, it is ...
May 17, 2011
