-
Re: Birthday twins
August 12th
Sep 21, 2011 -
Re: Dances form allover the world - Tanoura Dance
Hey there, Okay a quick review, just because the title interested me :) So I watched the video because I had no idea what it was actually like, and it ...
Sep 11, 2011 -
Re: There is a place
Hey there, Just a quick review because i'm not really good at this section of writing, but it's always good to try something new :) . I love this piece ...
Aug 26, 2011 -
Re: Simple beauty
Hey there, Just thought I would have my little in put, and say that I really love the bubble picture :) It's creative and fun. The Russian doll one is ...
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Land description
Hey everyone, So I finally found some time to write, and this is what popped into my head. Please give me your opinion, harsh or other wise :) Thank you ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Light painting!
Hey there, Quick message. Looks great, even if the 'w' looks a little bit off. The heart at the end just adds to the 'sweet' aspect of the picture as ...
Jul 28, 2011 -
Re: Stop The Abuse.
Hey there, Just a quick review because the title caught my eye. I like how the child is in the eye, it's great symbolism, and also the bricks in the ...
Jul 8, 2011 -
Re: Lake view
Hey there, First of hello to a fellow NZer :) Second I like this photo. The shadow is really neat, and the water looks amazing. (Just an odd question. Where ...
Jun 24, 2011 -
Re: Victories of the Heart
Hey there, First let me say welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here at YWS :) Sorry for the short review but here goes. I like the story ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Pegasaus
Hey there, Okay so first off I have to say "Hello" to a fellow NZer :) And then for the review.... It's not a bad drawing. I think if anything ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: I guess I write stuff...?
Hey there, I use to hide all of my writing because, one: I didn't think anyone would like it and two, because I could never finish what I started to ...
Jun 7, 2011 -
Re: Nightshift
Hey there, So I'm not really into this genre normally (so I can't really give a great review), but the title caught my attention, and now i'm really glad I ...
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: My first four days of tablet ownership
Hey there, Sorry for the short review, however I love this pictures :) The first one is not my favorite but I still like it, and the eyes are really ...
Jun 5, 2011 -
Re: No Food or Drink Allowed
Hey there, I totally know what you mean by the lack of sleep :) The picture itself is okay, I like how the two of you are looking out a ...
Jun 5, 2011 -
Re: Reomi: Prologue [new]
Hey there, Sorry for the short review However there is not a lot I can add to this, other than I really like the way this is heading and the ...
Jun 5, 2011
