User avatar

Nymeria

  • Questions and Answers Re: How to post a novel?

    Thanks Mea, that was really helpful!

    Sep 19, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: How to post a novel?

    First I'd like to admit that I'm pretty sure this isn't the right place to post this, but oh well. So I've noticed that most people post their novels on ...

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: Wonder Woman

    I loved it. And I'm someone who's never really been into superheroes. I've seen Thor and the first Avengers but that's it. I saw Wonder Woman with no idea what ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am here!

    Hello fellow writers, I'm Nymeria and I have arrived! (Yes, my name is a Game of Thrones reference, but I'm only on the fifth book so don't spoil anything!) I ...

    Jun 16, 2017


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss