User avatar

Nutty

Nutty

  • Research Re: the 1800-1900

    Doh >

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Research Re: the 1800-1900

    Okay, famous killers? Jack the Ripper. As a friend has told me, 'Things like vaudeville or musical hall getting less popular in the early 1900s, I'm thinking 1932 end to ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help on a title!!

    Make sure it's eye catching. You want it to stand out on the shelves, no? I mean, I've named one of my stories 'The Zipper of Your Pants'...random can be ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    I would be interested to see how you would pull off a phoenix- traditionally they are rare and reclusive.

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Book one, book two - what's the point?

    W, I think she means how in some books they have two or more books in one novel, linked together- same story, just broken into books. I've read fantasies like ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: For Fantasy writers- The test

    Origionally from rinkworks.com, I found this test. Basically, if you answer any of these questions with "yes", your story has cliche elements, and you fail. Good luck (my story failed ...

    May 22, 2008


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin