User avatar

Nutty

Nutty

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Nutty chewed on her spork. "I think I'm going stir crazy." Nutty mused. "Alice...?" Alice sighed. " Yes Nutty?" "How much longer?" "Soon, Nutty." "Yay!" Silence fell. "Alice?" " Yes ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    **I'm a cat! hmm... I can shapeshift into a panther... anyway... Nutty yawned. "Are we-" Alice cut in. "Shut up, you've been asking that for the last day!" Nutty frowned. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Tyr stretched. "I'm glad your dragons better, Lyin. She had a hard fall last time." "Yeah, she's ready to try again." Lyin answered. Jackle noticed something. "Why do you have ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    **Tyr is a guy, by the way** "Sounds good. The dragons from where I come must age faster." Tyr mused. "What do you mean?" asked Jackle. "Fryten is only 125. ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "They were chasing Keira! You may not have my nose, but I could smell the adrenaline and bloodlust from a mile away!" Eryc erupted. She assumes she knows best! Bloody ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    I wonder how adam's doing... "Alice?" "Yes Nutty?" "Where are we going?" Nutty was polishing her spork, lying on the couch. "Well, if you would help with the repairs, we ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "....Dragons. Werewolfs... we-ell, they steal th' game. And sometimes they chase me. An' those blood-suckers? they creep me out. Dragons, a' least, fly 'round and don't bother me. Plus, *grins* ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Family or not, they are a danger, Ishtar. I do not plan to see my 'family' terrorize the world!" Eryc glared at her. After all, I was part of the ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Nutty entered her quarters. Moving to her computer, she wondered what she should be doing. "Resting, probably..." She muttered to herself. Since the new captain hadn't said Nutty should be ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Tyr lead Fryten towards the stables. Fyten shook his head in annoyance. "I hate these stables!" Tyr nodded. "It's nothing compared to the forest, I agree. But it is necessary, ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Adam gone? it couldn't be. Nutty shook her head slightly. What will we do without our pilot? Sighing slightly, she drew her spork. Healing her side was going to be ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Tyr bent over Fryten's neck. "Nice, smooth landing now, Fryten." Skimmiming over the grass, Fryten extended his talons and gave a massive flap of his wings. Landing softly, Tyr grunted ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    Name: Tyr Gender:male Race: Half-elf Age: 21 Appearance: Strong, wiry. Tall, pale hair, long ears but with lobes. From: The grove Dragon: Fryten Colour: red with silver highlights Age:125 Curling ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Nutty opened her eyes, and realized she was back on the ship. "Someone tell me what's wrong with my left side? And what the hell just happened?" Moving her head, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "As I was going to say ... We have to kill the mutants anyway, right? Just do it before they get here, and hurt our young friend here." Eryc glared ...

    Jun 25, 2007


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal