User avatar

Nutty

Nutty

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Well, it is certainly interesting! ^^ When you look into this man’s eyes it’s just like thunder. 'just' is one of these words I don't like. Almost every time I ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Anonamuse

    Okay, this is interesting. Okay, first paragraph. I like the way you have set the scene, and what the MC is doing straight away. That helps with imagery. I would ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: In need of pieces to review!!

    Hey! This is sort of... romantic...not really, more teenage-angst, but I think romance will play a part. Be aware, it's part three, you are welcome to read the first two, ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would be oblivious, and probably offend everyone who came near when I frowned, pointed and yelled "Who the Heck are you!?" What would you do if you were given ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tips for knowing your characters?

    One thing that I have done in the past, and is quite fun too, is to sit down, and put your character through a variety of situations. What would they ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Thanks very much Castles- that was great ^^ Could you go over this for me? Be aware it's part three, and it *may* be helpful if you quickly read one ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    Finally, I have that lot finished. >

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Ugh....that's a hard question. Here are a few of my favourites- Honoured Enemy- Raymond E Fiest Magician- Ray. Fiest The whole Drenai series- David Gemmel The golden fool- Robin Hobb ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Awesome, thanks for that. Can you do part three now? lol

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Zipper of Your Pants part 3

    I'm not happy with this yet, but I'm not quite sure what it needs done to it. It's rather frustrating. Dropping my pen, I sighed. “There. All of your math, ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Already Won Me

    Hey! I watched him coyly, silently, nearly predatorily. Predatorily? I can't even say that. And as I thought, my spellcheck informs me there is no such word. Also, I don't ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Little Questionnaire

    ) When did you join YWS? 2 March 07. God, I'm coming up on two years old.... 2) Did you try out any other writing sites before you joined YWS? ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews

    Hey! I wrote this a while ago, and I realized I should probably work on it, and continue, It has a few helpful critiques, but I would love another angle ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Adelaide, a Prologue.

    Hey! Here to review ^^ I was living in a small village, north of a larger one, which in effect probably branched off into a further. Into a further what? ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grim Reaper

    The man started locking his door and piling things before it so that it would not open. He closed the curtains, and lit a small candle, so that he could ...

    Dec 6, 2008


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov