User avatar

Nutty

Nutty

  • General Fiction Novels Re: the angel from hell by silent_halo

    Comma is ','. I'm pretty sure you mean coma. :wink: painting on the floor- panting? But apart from that, It's a great story. I'll be looking for updates. Au revior! ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    Okay... well, I'm not going to point out the grammer. (they have done that already I'm sure) But I'm interested. A story about a circus preformer? Not one of the ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings (v2!)

    love those kobolds.... It's good. A interesting start, but I need to see more. As you were saying about action? It isn't needed yet. Many great stories just begins with ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: tamia's quest part III

    this is part 3 mad, there a two parts before this and this isn't going to be the finish.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings (v2!)

    fantasy is gooooooooooooooooood! :lol: Nah, I love it. Not too much description either. That always annoys me. I'm not one to go through and pick out grammer errors, so I'll ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    I enjoyed it. It was a bit confusing... It jumped around a lot. What is the relevance of the jester? Interesting, making Aries the guy. And is Cleo linked to ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not as depressing as my name sounds

    strange.... (waves stage axe half-heartedly) Man! I want to be strange! hehe... (falls over sideways)

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay here goes...

    Well, definatly, some places are extremely beautiful. Unfortunatly, they chose mainly out-of-the-way places for LOTR. They filmed all over the country too, so Middle earth has the best of the ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    Meanwhile, Shuan was hanging outside. "Stupid windows! Why do I always get the difficult buildings?" He dragged the window cloth across his 253rd window. His uniform was sopping wet, and ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: World's Apart.

    In that lat conversation... Who was who exactly? Was maggie the one with a guy after her? or was it rebecca? And read through I've spotted HEAPS of simple mistakes. ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay here goes...

    It's me! I hate talking about myself but I have nothing better to do so... Anyway, I live in the beautiful country of aotearoa, land of the long white cloud... ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    *hides axe behind back* Welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun here. It's a good place to give opinions. I'll keep an eye out for your work. What? this? Oh, I ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: tamia's quest part III

    In the mountains, there is a city. Not many know of this city, and of those that do, most avoid it. The winding streets and alleyways are covered with filth, ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    bed

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friends will come friends will go,

    *nudges* I havnt gone yet... five years friendship isn't bad :lol: cool poem. I can't write poems. *pouts* They never sound right

    Mar 12, 2007


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow