User avatar

NumberSeven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gingerbread [Edited]

    Hiiii! Niiice, a fairy-tale twist. With a horror spin on it. I approves :D Anywho, Cons first! :( ...family: mother, Susan; father, David; and two twin children, Harry and Grace. ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Good Day

    **edited. I made some changes and took into account the advice of the people that commented (I've posted a thank you down there so the previous three people's reviews are ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frozen Rose - Part 1 (Rated for swearing.)

    :D HIIII. Uh, personally, I disagree with Pheonix on a few things (will explain below). Cons first! :( You mentioned the chai tea four times. The first two are okay, ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Old Woman and the Werewolf (1 of 2)

    Hiya! Cons first :( Awkward sentence structure. Try reading it out loud. Backstory in the beginning ruins it all. There's no mystery anymore and it diffuses the suspense. You basically ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hero's Sacrifice, Pt 1

    Hallo! I like Zelda, fun to play. Woot. Anyway, I'm not here to comment on if your story is too Zelda-y or not Zelda-y. I think you've got that figured ...

    May 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Close, But No Cigar

    Yes, actually, I can. I was surprised, too, but my teacher's cool with it :) As long as it isn't all made up of profanity.

    May 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Close, But No Cigar

    **edited. Well, I decided to make some changes. It's a little longer, and a little more detailed. I've put a comment on this to seperate the unedited version and the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup World?

    Thanks Demeter! Oh, I guess I missed saying that stuff. I like to write fantasy, slice of life, and I used to write fanfiction (currently working on a realistic fiction ...

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: When Love Comes Knocking

    Hey, I feel kind of bad ConCrit'ing 'cause the comments before say they really like this, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've got pros, too :D Cons: ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prologue

    Hiya! Cons first: Grammar errors - proofread! There are a few things that you repeat that 1) are redundant and 2) make it uninteresting. You mention that she hangs in ...

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thief Chapter 2: Part 1

    Hello! This my first review on this site! YAY! Anywho. Cons first, 'cause that's how I review. The first sentence was awkward. I understood what you meant, but the punctuality ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup World?

    Helloo! To say that I am an aspiring writer would be redundant. So, let's cut to the chase. I just joined this site half an hour ago and it looks ...

    May 8, 2010


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow