User avatar

Nuggles

  • Other Poetry Re: Perfection of Life

    -Molest doesn't have to mean like...rape. When waters molest it means they crash and stuff -And yes, I did mean 'A'. I was typing this up quickly. And yes, the ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Perfection of Life

    To live in a world of saught perfection. To breathe in air of distraught affection. It's the reason stars plummet and waters molest. It's the joy we posses being put ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boys vs Girls

    You may want to shorter this into several things. I read about half and it seemed to lengthy to be 1 post. Judging from what I did it read it ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Demon of Night

    Hehe Hiya Arn't werewolves supposed to be scary? The way you describe them makes them sound like they are peaceful and that if you see one you shouldn't be afraid. ...

    Mar 24, 2009


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow