Random avatar

Nox

  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I really like the Celtic design crosses and nice shading.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Doctor

    Great work but I'm not sure what those things are across his chest. Large nails?

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Diana Wynne Jones, I love all her books and have every single one in my bookshelf.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    This is great though you should finish the colouring and show us. :D

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpaper from SL

    It would look better with more colour or maybe if there was another character or so. Nice job though.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The hand and the twingling swirl things are my favourite, I can't quite see the ring so much.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Isn't it his 'words' and not his 'writing'?

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The internet is banned in our City because the Government do not want people to come together and rebel against them. I remember one site called 'Cheesecake' which spies hacked ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: casual conversation

    The girls hands/arm and her face are award and one of her eyes (our left) is bigger than the other but I like it.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    Maybe because its so simple and pretty. :D

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1) Jaqueline Wilson books - They tend to get repetative after a while, the dad is always a wife-beater and the mum is a ... so and so. 2) Philip(?) ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I read the first pages of Martin the Warrior and gave up.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    So cute even though the Grim Reaper is a bit lumpy. :P

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    Thanks for commenting everyone, I'm glad you like the snowman. :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    Er... how exactly?

    Oct 31, 2005


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown