-
Re: league of willing reviewers
Noxious Prose, artwork (no poetry please) PM I mostly comment on dialogue, discriptions and always add suggestions. :D
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I got off work early. :D
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Sabradan you are seriously not ugly OK? This is a picture of my cousin, Chio, and me:
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Finsihing Onda, Wind Rider .
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Bobo: You are not ugly! :D Chevy: You're very pretty and I love your top!
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: Google Photo Game
My real name: Noxious:
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
Congratulations everyone! =D>
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: Global Personality
I was bored: Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||||| 50% Stability |||||||||||||||| 70% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60% Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56% Interdependence |||||
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Marcus. :wink:
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: Wow, 700???
I checked the memberlist and I'm actually 618.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Wow, 700???
Mine says 984 :?
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Bands You Worship
I don't worship any bands but some of the bands people have mentioned are among my favourites. I only like "Behind these hazel eyes" by Kelly Clarkson, I don't really ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
A selection of D-Nox.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I have half day so I'm going to go to Surrey Quays.
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
Most of the time I write with a pen and sometimes I type on the computer.
Sep 28, 2005
