-
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is really pretty. With the cowboy hat. :D
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Thanks. I love your pictures and you look nice with glasses. The second one's a bit blurred to me.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
I'm still pretty new so there's only a few on my list: Bobo, TBR, Hunter, Areida, Dan, Nef, Nate, Micah, Jen, Fontroy.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is in her own little world.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Finishing my art work.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Ronnie Barker
Truly sad, I loved 'Open All Hours', 'Porridge' and 'The Two Ronnies'.
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?
Classical: Grace Kelly. Modern: Sandra Bullock.
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Do me a favour? Pleeeease...?
Done. :D
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Tuck
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Wrote a short review on 'Without Charity'.
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Just random things and a letter from Toby.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Sabradan – You’re welcome! :D Kat – Often I wish I had a twin sister instead of a brother, love the pictures! Mack – Cute! Ari – I’ll post another ...
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: audition
Gal, best of luck and hope you get the part! :D
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: league of willing reviewers
Jen, Gal meant some of the "willing reviewers" may already have recieved requests since signing up.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has one of the funniest avatars I've seen.
Oct 3, 2005
