Random avatar

Nox

  • Lounge, The Re: msn servers

    Mine's working. I've heard that MSN are going to start charging people for using messenger, is it true?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Pyjamas!! What about Mum and Mom?? I prefer Mum, Mom sound weird to me.. :shock:

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Firstly could you add a few more authors to the poll because I don't like any of the above. My favourite books include: Mortal Engines, Predator's Gold, Infernal Devices, Fire ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Gina G-String *shudders* #-o

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Staring at the sun - Rooster

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Global Personality Test Results Stability |||||||||||||||||| 73% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56% Extraversion |||||||||||||| 53% Accuracy: - 5 high 4 3 2 1 low Stability results were high which suggest

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Linkin Park, Girls Aloud (yuk), Mcfly, Busted (even worse), Blink 182 and D12.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    The River Runs - Eric Roberts

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Would TheWriterChick Date You?

    You scored as Yes.. Yes, there is a possibility that if I knew you and we were friends and everything I might want to go out, but you never know. ...

    Sep 11, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky