Random avatar

Nox

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    When Jon called me from Brighton. :D

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I write because my Mum used to tell me loads of stories but after she died I use to hate books for some reason. Now whenever I write I think ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    The community - Everyones really nice and polite(in some ways) and make you feel welcome. The blogs - They are really easy once you start playing around with the settings.. ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks Bobo, Areida and Crysi. :D

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    Any baby talk like "Is my prescious going to open his eyesy wisesy?" Yuk.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Waking up and realizing I don't have to go college, Eating my brother share of Brin's birthday cake..I'm greedy.. :P

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Right..I'm made to smile in my pictures or they get torn..

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Wow, that's even before I was born! :shock:

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    It's good to hear that you like Cornwall because if you didn't then you would be even more homesick. The longest I've been away from home is about three weeks. ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    I've never really understood cricket OR ever liked watching it. How long has it been since the British team won The Ashes?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jack - Oh my God! You look exactly like my cute music teacher from secondary school, I love your hair..(and everyone elses). You look a bit sad in the picture. ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Areida - Wow you're really pretty, you don't even look 15... :shock: Djinni - Darn, you're so cute and I love you hair! I like the first picture the best ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    This is me leaning by my window. :P

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    My favourite authors include: Jonathan Stroud Lev Grossman Terry Pratchett Michelle Paver Anne McCaffrey Christopher Evans I'll add more later.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    The look on my neighbour's face when I said "Hi" to her...ha ha.

    Sep 13, 2005


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman