Random avatar

Nox

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'm baking a cake with Honza today.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.K events.

    Tony Blair in my opionion is not an ok guy but that's just me.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Eating chocolate :D

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Gal - Very sexy and cute! :D Micah - ANOTHER cute sibling!! I've said alot that I hate pink and this is the only pink top I have.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    All adverts are annoying these days. :(

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    My mobile phone, a picture of me with my family, Pitt and Kantrop (yes I love them!), listening to music, writing (I have writers block at the moment), rounders and ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    She's very cute! I wish I had sisters, I'm stuck with two older brothers. :(

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Crysi - Wow, you're so pretty and you are not fat. :D Micah - Again another purdy gal! I like you hair it's nice and frizzy, mines just plain and ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Playlists

    I'd have these songs on one CD: Midnight - The Kritz (this is a local band and you won't find their music on the net :( ) Day and Night ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Cookies, books, chocolate, history, calligraphy, eating, art, eating, ice cream, my friends and family and um.. Eric.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    A text message saying something very rude about a certain person..

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    The First - Kritz

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    I never liked Avril and I don't think I ever will.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Lol. I also hate Green Day, The Black Eyed Peas, Simple Plan, Phantom Planet and No Doubt.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Judaism. Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize ...

    Sep 16, 2005


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist