-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Gone are the Old Days - Jasper.
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Sent me a shout. Thank you! :D
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: A few random PSP art...
Bobo: The 'swooshy things' are leaves! TBR: I'm glad you do, I'm starting to like it too. :D
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: How do all
Welcome to the site.
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
School
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Nef: She's alot bigger now, but she's gorgeous. Emma: I love your hair it really suits you.
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Good Morning!
Hello Whatever :P #-o
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Changing word: Shy.
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: A few random PSP art...
I don't know, it's a new mouse. Yes, you're right, ten points have been donated. :D The third one is also my favourite. More coming soon when I'm free.
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: A few random PSP art...
Awww thank you, I'm glad you liked them. :D
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Hide-and-Seek.
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1 - The internet. 2 - Music! 3 - Food. :P
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Hallo! I'm new for the moment!
Hiya Bianca, Welcome to the site, I'm Nox. If you need any help you can PM me and pester me with questions :P . I hope to read any work ...
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: A few random PSP art...
Bah! This is nothing special, I used Paint Shop Pro version 10 for these. Can you guess which artist inspired me to do this, ten points for the first correct ...
Oct 20, 2005
