Random avatar

Nox

  • Lounge, The Re: msn servers

    Mine's working. I've heard that MSN are going to start charging people for using messenger, is it true?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Pyjamas!! What about Mum and Mom?? I prefer Mum, Mom sound weird to me.. :shock:

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Firstly could you add a few more authors to the poll because I don't like any of the above. My favourite books include: Mortal Engines, Predator's Gold, Infernal Devices, Fire ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Thanks for the welcome guys :) and for all those lovely smilies :o

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to YWS Guinevere! I'm Nox :D

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back!!!!

    Welcome back :D

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Gina G-String *shudders* #-o

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I think that guys from LOTR?? 5/10 it's good but I hate pink.. :roll:

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I think it will probably come out between mid-late 2006. It better be good!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Staring at the sun - Rooster

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    "what is bjork?" it's meant to say "who is bjork?" Bjork is an Icelandic singer if I'm correct...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has a cute cat in her avatar.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 I like the short poem you wrote...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    Oh I like the wolf drawing but the Bjork pictures not too bad. I can never get my shading right, darn! Very good try though.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings and a cigar box?

    Cigar box?? Where??

    Sep 11, 2005


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov