-
Re: Certain Words
Any baby talk like "Is my prescious going to open his eyesy wisesy?" Yuk.
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Sent me a shout in my blog.
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10 Who is that guy?
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Has a quote from Abraham Lincoin in her signature.
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: <untitled>
Comment on 1A: There was too many things described I had to start reading it from the start again. When you wrote, "using his staff to feel the way" I ...
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Has changed his avatar from a knight to a..demon thingy..
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: PaperCutt - Prologue
The prologue didn't really interest me at all and doesn't really say what the book/story is about. Prologues usually are meant to inform the reader a little bit about what ...
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Who we fight - Finest Grain.
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
For all three signatures together I'd say about 7/10.
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Noticed that I've run out of things to say...
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Has a knight in his avatar.
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Used to live in Toronto.
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Didn't know "Que?" meant "What?" in French.
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Waking up and realizing I don't have to go college, Eating my brother share of Brin's birthday cake..I'm greedy.. :P
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Right..I'm made to smile in my pictures or they get torn..
Sep 14, 2005
