Random avatar

Nox

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Always knights every new member of YWS.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Judaism. Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Day and Night - MayaFlyer

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is from Scotland? (Wrong or right?)

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    When Jon called me from Brighton. :D

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Swan story and stuff

    I can be nice but I can't be hard! I liked to from the beginning to the end. I can just imagine Henry and Daphne going to the temple and ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I hate Jane Eyre in my opinion she's just a simpleton and I hated stupid Mr.Rochester or whatever his name was. I recommend "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I write because my Mum used to tell me loads of stories but after she died I use to hate books for some reason. Now whenever I write I think ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I like flowers..

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Won't say where she lives.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    The community - Everyones really nice and polite(in some ways) and make you feel welcome. The blogs - They are really easy once you start playing around with the settings.. ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks Bobo, Areida and Crysi. :D

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Thanks guys, :D

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back?

    Welcome, I'm Nox and I'm still quite new to YWS. Hope to see your work soon!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: UNRATED!!!

    Hey J. Haux, My names Nox and I'm 17. I'm fairly new to this group but everyones pretty nice. See you around the boards.

    Sep 15, 2005


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein