-
Re: Playlists
I'd have these songs on one CD: Midnight - The Kritz (this is a local band and you won't find their music on the net :( ) Day and Night ...
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Hey
Welcome Melodie, Hope to see your work soon. I'm Nox by the way or just Noxious. :D
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Nice colours.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
I like the last one :) so 8/10.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Things You Love
Cookies, books, chocolate, history, calligraphy, eating, art, eating, ice cream, my friends and family and um.. Eric.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
A text message saying something very rude about a certain person..
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Is three years younger than me.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Her avatar reminds me of Xena..
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
Bram Stroker wrote Dracula.
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
The First - Kritz
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
I never liked Avril and I don't think I ever will.
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Bands you Hate
Lol. I also hate Green Day, The Black Eyed Peas, Simple Plan, Phantom Planet and No Doubt.
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Midnight - Kritz
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Likes cookies.
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: The Classics- Recommendations
Lol :lol:
Sep 17, 2005
