Random avatar

Nox

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Her first signature made me laugh. :D (Thanks Fontroy)

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    It’s a very short story so it was very easy to read. It was good but needs something to give it a more interesting read. You could have described what ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is usually online when I am.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    My mobile phone, a picture of me with my family, Pitt and Kantrop (yes I love them!), listening to music, writing (I have writers block at the moment), rounders and ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Silver Glitter! Welcome to the group, I'm Noxious but most call me Nox. I'm in my first year at college doing A2 (I did my AS at Sixth Form) ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: school again

    There could have been more to this poem but here's my review: You repeated again too often so it was a little boring. It was an OK-ish poem but the ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    She's very cute! I wish I had sisters, I'm stuck with two older brothers. :(

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    I liked it even though there wasn't much in it. My favourite bits are: soft air humming, cool buzz and neon green flash flash flash, plastic snakes dissappearing . I ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Ticks

    1) It was good. 2) Some lines didn't make sense. 3) I don't know what the poems is about ticks or some kind of a monster? 4) The best bits ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Crysi - Wow, you're so pretty and you are not fat. :D Micah - Again another purdy gal! I like you hair it's nice and frizzy, mines just plain and ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    So Cold - Breaking Benjamin.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Her avatar features a character from Harry Potter.

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    :oops: ^ Likes Sci-Fi novels.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Has changed his avatar again.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    OK, I see. Well, it was a kids cartoon which I still watch 'cos I'm still a kid. :P

    Sep 19, 2005


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill