Random avatar

Nox

  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    I liked the poem but I agree with jennafina and RiverGirl, the last stanza doesn't really fit and kinda ruined the poem abit. If you change it it'll be almost ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The chaos children: Pt 3

    I have read parts one and two; they’re not too bad because you’ve made changes people have suggested. Part three is a little short so here is my review: "his ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Fight

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Eating chocolate :D

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel Pt. 1

    No problem :D . When you've posted the next part I'll be happy to read it, just let me know.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Passcode

    Apart from a few mistakes like: “Let me past, or he dies.” which should be "Let me pass, or he dies." I really liked this but I was a little ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from down under

    Hey Rachel, Welcome to YWS! I'm Nox and I'm 17 years old. Enjoy the site. :D

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    I like the shoe (or is it trainers?). Good job, this is better than anythink I come up with.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    You're welcome. The Pit and the Pendulum! I've tried looking for that book in my local library and found a really horribly mashed up one. The library can't bother to ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Swords!

    I'll try this later and post my sword if I manage to follow the instructions right. :D I like the bottom one!

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Gal - Very sexy and cute! :D Micah - ANOTHER cute sibling!! I've said alot that I hate pink and this is the only pink top I have.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    All adverts are annoying these days. :(

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 Really sorry But I don't like Green Day AND I can't really see anything apart from some black and white thing that I can't make out.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm not really sure, I only like So Cold and that's it. Have an Ice age - Plaid-Tongued Devils.

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Writing Challenge 9/19" Dogs and Cats

    I loved it. =D> :D

    Sep 22, 2005


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender