Random avatar

Nox

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Welcome to YWS Dreamingirl your avatars really pretty.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Welcome Twilight! 8)

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO INTELEXxxx!!

    Hello Torsa! Welcome! You're a classical indian dancer? That's great! :D See you around the boards.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Welcome PinsandNeetles and SolisCookies! :D

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Orb Prologue

    OK, Bobo's done most of the corrections my review is on the last part: Please change the numbers! "Within 3 days Minnur was a graveyard..." Three not 3, etc, etc. ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Orb Prologue

    I've read the start and it's pretty good, I don't have time on my hands right now so I'll post my review when I'm done.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One

    Here’s my review: I got out bed , correction I got out of bed . toward the bathroom I think it’s meant to be towards the bathroom . He was ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'm baking a cake with Honza today.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    :hearts_eyes: Wow I love these so much! My favourites are the Swiss girl, Symbiosis and the oriental lady. Very nicely done! :thumb:

    Sep 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    Here is my review: “surrounded be four wooden..” change to ‘by’: “surrounded by four wooden” . “rickety door” Try not to use the same words too often, you can change ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.K events.

    Tony Blair in my opionion is not an ok guy but that's just me.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Passcode

    OK I see now, it's just I got a little confused.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    Very nice! I always imagined Tonks with long pink hair tied in a ponytail but now I see her differently. I'm not a Harry Potter fan but this is good ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (I'm still thinking of a title)Chapter one

    There's too much dialogue and not much description like Sam said. Here is my review: "You don't actually think it’s haunted." This would look better if it was a question: ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    I like Bellatrix Lestrange the best but they're all good. :D

    Sep 26, 2005


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara