Random avatar

Nox

  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    I was bored: Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||||| 50% Stability |||||||||||||||| 70% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60% Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56% Interdependence |||||

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Marcus. :wink:

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 it's a little dark but that thing is cute :D . Check your blog jennafina.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    I checked the memberlist and I'm actually 618.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Mine says 984 :?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing the Moon Chapter Two

    Here’s my review: the faint sliver mist swirling sliver or silver? they force fed you since you young you missed out ‘were’. they force fed you since you were young ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Chasing the Moon" Prologue + Ch. 1

    Here’s my review: I liked the prologue, it was nice and short. The faint sound of footsteps echoed through the trees. I don’t think ‘trees’ is the right word; maybe ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Is very "arty".

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I can see into his mouth!! :P

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    I don't worship any bands but some of the bands people have mentioned are among my favourites. I only like "Behind these hazel eyes" by Kelly Clarkson, I don't really ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    A selection of D-Nox.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I have half day so I'm going to go to Surrey Quays.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    The series is actually called The Old Kingdom. I have read Lirael and Abhorsen and they were good, I have not read Sabriel yet so I can't comment on that ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Most of the time I write with a pen and sometimes I type on the computer.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Welcome Lilac Wood, can I just call you Lilac instead? :)

    Sep 28, 2005


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith