Random avatar

Nox

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Boring

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The lost melody

    Here’s my review: her posture and vacant ness in her eyes . It’s vacantness not vacant ness . My favourite part was the description of Orhilina: Her dusky complexion and ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits: Part 1.

    This is a great story, I loved it. I can't say more about the dialogue than what J.Haux said. There were 18 members of the group it should be 'eighteen' ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Star Ship

    Welcome to YWS Star Girl. :D

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits: Part 1.

    I've read some of this and it's great! I'll add my review when I'm done reading.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The lost melody

    I don't have time to read it all but I'll add my review when I'm done. :D

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: I'd Rather be Writing

    I'll look it up.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I tried reading Eragon and got bored after ten minutes, I didn't bother finishing it.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "W/C 9/19 Winner" - A Typical British Day

    It was funny but I'm sure nobody speaks like that anymore, well not where I live they don't. It's all nonsense slang.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Bobo: You are not ugly! :D Chevy: You're very pretty and I love your top!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 2

    You're welcome Micah! When you've finished part three let me know and I'll review it. More, more more! :P

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    My real name: Noxious:

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bobby

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Orb Prologue

    I'm glad I only reviewed the last part because I think I would have said too much for the beginning. :D

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congratulations everyone! =D>

    Sep 29, 2005


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn