-
Re: league of willing reviewers
Jen, Gal meant some of the "willing reviewers" may already have recieved requests since signing up.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Events.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: Hello from a writer
Welcome to YWS :D I'm not really into poems but I'd love to read your story when you post them. See you around the boards.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has one of the funniest avatars I've seen.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Clarinet :(
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Watched the Downfall or something.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10, I'm liking the knight since there's one in my story!
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Life being the new guy!!
Welcome Turismo, I'll review your work when I have read them. I'm Nox or Noxious is what some people call me.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Music
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Without Charity by Michelle Paver
I haven't read this book but I will look it up. I love Michelle's Wolf Brother and Spirit Walker.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: league of willing reviewers
Noxious Prose, artwork (no poetry please) PM I mostly comment on dialogue, discriptions and always add suggestions. :D
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Koani and the Bandits, part two!
I'll read this later on and add my comment. :D
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Beautiful
There are still a few mistakes but apart from that I liked it. This is pretty good if you're new to writing, try to use the spellchecker on Word before ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I got off work early. :D
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Sabradan you are seriously not ugly OK? This is a picture of my cousin, Chio, and me:
Oct 1, 2005
