Random avatar

Nox

  • Writing Tips Re: I need help!!! Writer's block...I want to die...

    Akisha, I recently had writers block and couldn't write anything either. If you want to start writing again just get a blank piece of paper and write down any kind ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    WOW! Your drawings are amaizing, Bobo, sorry I didn't see them before :shock: . I love all your drawings. :D

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    I love these! Is the first one meant to be a sword? It looks good even though you've only done the bottom part. I also love the bird wings with ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Shovel for Fall

    Both arms look fine to me unless I'm not seeing something..? The right shoe (our right) is a bit wrong and they do look quite big. Nice work though.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: One-Legged Sailor, Mack Marret

    I don't usually comment on poetry because I'm not good at it at all. I really liked these, nice and short. My favourite is the first. :D

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Wrote a short review on 'Without Charity'.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Under the Desert Sky (LONG! Needs reviews)

    Colour code: Quotes = blue , Comments = black, Corrections/Suggestions = olive , Extras = red . Here’s my review: “Yossi! What happened to you achi (brother)?” exclaimed Ari, as ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I still have no idea where he's from but he's still cute. I want him.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Waiting for a Star to Fall - Boy meets Girl.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Just random things and a letter from Toby.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits, part two!

    Colour code: Quotes = blue , Comments = black, Corrections/Suggestions = olive , Extras = red . Here’s my review: cheerfull correction: cheerful . vilage correction: village It was just ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled story(very much work in Progress...need ideas)

    Colour code: Quotes = blue , Comments = black, Suggestions = olive . nazi, catholic, torah, december . These all need to start with capital letters. Nazi, Catholic, Torah, December ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sabradan – You’re welcome! :D Kat – Often I wish I had a twin sister instead of a brother, love the pictures! Mack – Cute! Ari – I’ll post another ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New me

    Welcome Bria. Hope to see your work soon.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Gal, best of luck and hope you get the part! :D

    Oct 3, 2005


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya