-
Re: An Anonomous Conversation (Sensitive topics)
Neither do I...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
If the awards are given again I think it should be every six months. Or maybe three.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife
This made me laugh I don't know why I laugh at random things. Maybe I'm crazy.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has 243 posts.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Her real name is Morgan. Thanks and you're most welcome.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
I have no idea what it's meant to be but 5/10 for the animation.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Changing the word: Net.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: little princes
I love poetry by John Keats. I lived it though I'm not sure if the title is appropriate for this poem.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is really pretty. With the cowboy hat. :D
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Thanks. I love your pictures and you look nice with glasses. The second one's a bit blurred to me.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3
“About the funeral. It’s tomorrow, as you know, and we’ll be burying her at St. Catherine’s cemetery. Two o’ clock. You’ll be the only one there, apart from a few ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Pill Box - Living Space.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
I'm still pretty new so there's only a few on my list: Bobo, TBR, Hunter, Areida, Dan, Nef, Nate, Micah, Jen, Fontroy.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is in her own little world.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Finishing my art work.
Oct 6, 2005
