Random avatar

Nox

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits: Chaptah 3!

    I'm liking it. :D But I'm sure I'll be the one correcting all the spellings again. :wink: I also like the character of Rupo, I'll add my review later.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Welcome Athena! Wow another goddess! Enjoy your stay at YWS. :D

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    Actually I was wrong. The last book is called Ptolemy's Gate and should now be in your local bookshops. It's out in the UK but I'm not sure if it's ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I think Muse is the one on our left. Yes you're pretty and so are you Hope. And your nephew. :D

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    To be honest I did like some of the poems you wrote for class but the teachers always were too harsh on you because you always wrote what was the ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    Ah, I'm a day late. But still hope you had a great day and party. Happy birthday. :D

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome Firegirl, Enjoy your stay at YWS. :D

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, new here

    Welcome Terri, enjoy your stay at YWS.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, a bit dark but I love the picture.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ His real names Greg, right?

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    Hiya Mandy, I also live in London and my brother recently came back from India. He loved it. I don't usually review poems because I'm hopeless at them and it ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: logo's. I guess I'm artblind..

    I can't really see a difference.... Colour the text and they'll look better. :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is a nobel knight.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Fret.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Corrected my mistake. Numbers were mixed up. :D

    Oct 6, 2005


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams