-
Re: The Lost King - Chapter Oneish
I'll add my review after I finish reading. :D
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is in Limbo.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Last Time I Looked - The Kritz.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Mack: You look drunk :shock: Muse: I love your hair it suits you. :D
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Babysits a kid who I'd call 'very annoying'!
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has not changed her avatar for some time.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: anime
The first one is quite good, the second one is a bit wrong and the third one is not too bad. :P
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: School fights
I didn't have many fights, maybe two or three and it was usually between two people. Too many kicking and hair pulling.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Listen up class, we're having a pop Quiz today...
Welcome Quiz. I hope you're liking the site. I also review work more than post my own.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: New <3
Welcome to YWS. Hope to see you around the boards. :D
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Matt I love the first picture, you're very pretty.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye Bobo, you'll be missed.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I used to use my phone all the time but now I hardly turn it on.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ I thought she was the same age as me.
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Koani and the Bandits: Chaptah 3!
Colour code : Quotes: blue , Comments: black, Corrections/Suggestions: olive , Extra: red . Here's my review: He would leave it there, until she had gone for six minutes, then ...
Oct 10, 2005
