-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Who We Fight - Finest Grain. Fontroy two groups sang that song, Queen and the rubbish G4 or whatever they're called.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
OK, I admit I was scared. :P Still beautiful as ever!
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: My manga
These are so good! And I agree with what Nef said about the second one.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Teachers!!
I never liked any of my teacher not even the ones from primary school.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: The Lost King - Chapter One (all of it)
OK, I see. :D I'll read this and add my review tomorrow.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Master Critique
Thank you for the tips, Snoink!
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: What is History
I love history especially Ancient Rome, Egypt and of course the history of British kings and queens.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3
It's OK. I try my best with reviews, I try not to be harsh but I'm honest. :D
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
No Jen, not you as well! :( What about Koani!! Get back soon! :D
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Nice eagle, I got to hold one for free when I went to Trafalgar Square.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Joined recently.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has returned after leaving for a while.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has trouble with his spelling.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: The Lost King - Chapter Oneish
Colour code : Quote: blue , Comments: black, Corrections/Suggestions: olive , Extra: red . Here's my review: burrowed himself father into the little hovel The correct words are 'further' or ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: <3 Im back!
Er.. not sure who you are but welcome back. :D
Oct 12, 2005
