Random avatar

Nox

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Welcome back Ari, I can'tt wait to see the pictures. :D

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird and Wonderful Recipes

    Deep fried mars bar, from a chippie in Scotland A friend of mine tried it and said she loved it. My favourite is chips(fries) dipped in strawberry yoghurt. :P

    Oct 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    I look forward to reading the next part. :D

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    This reminds me of the weird but funny art done by Quinten Blake. I love it. :D

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    I loved the book and also the movie. :D

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Mixed Italian/German/Icelandic.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    McDonalds tastes like solidified sick. Its all fatty and salty anyway. No good vegetarian options either. bleugh. I agree, I never eat at McDonalds the vegetarian food is disgusting. Kat: ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS Nikki, I hope you're enjoying your stay. :P

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    I agree with Eloere, I don't think I'd want to live forever. It would seem like a curse, watching others die and you'll live forever. What about eternal youth? Are ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Safari

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Currently Crushed

    I like them! :D The coloured one and the second picture took ages to load, but I still like them alot. Nice work!

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I've decided I will be away for a few days, I'm not sure when I'll be back though.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    Poetry or prose or both?

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [insert greeting here]

    Welcome Twinkling Starz, I'm Nox a writer and reviewer. Hope to see your work soon.

    Oct 13, 2005


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale