-
Re: Good Morning!
Welcome to the site. :wink:
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10, I can see a girl and a rabbit? Still no colour!
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: The Unreadable Book
That's never happened to me before, sometimes you can actually ignore the rule. I liked this, nice and short and reminds me of myself when I'm looking through bookshelves. :D
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
Love is painful.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 4
I'll post my review later this week, I'm tied up at the moment. :shock:
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I also bought 'A Hat full of Sky' and haven't had time to read it yet.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Come with Me - Special D.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Hates cod liver oil. :P
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 because she made it heself but no colour!
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
I love Terry Pratchett books and recently read 'The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents', 'The Wee Free Men' and the Nome trilogy.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Ressurection ...
Onsa, you'll need to change the title, if you haven't named your story yet you will have to title it 'Untitled'.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: To streaks,with love!-( please comment)
A poem about streaks? :P It wasn't too bad so I did like it. :D
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Winter
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: HEY!!
Welocme Onsa. :D
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Areida - Dang, lucky :wink: Incan - You DO look great with long hair. :D
Oct 18, 2005
