User avatar

North

North

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marijuana-legal in US?

    Good idea Vanz! Okay, we'll ban, or at least strictly limit salt. And water should be given in controlled dosages 3 times a day. It's not like we need them ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marijuana-legal in US?

    I don't like being the only person who is against legalization. I kind of really hate debates. But thanks for replying to my posts Aet, you changed my mind on ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marijuana-legal in US?

    -I'm not arguing about the legalizaiton of alcohol. Alcohol is dangerous, so is tobacco, I'm not saying its not. -Without pot dealers, there will still be cocaine, lsd, heroin, meth. ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marijuana-legal in US?

    I don't think they would, because there's other drugs and for teenagers if they can't find a way to get drugs through the legal ways, they'd turn to the illegal ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marijuana-legal in US?

    Aww I'm sorry Rayanna. :( I hope your friend is able to stop sometime. I'll pray for her.

    Jan 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Marijuana-legal in US?

    I don't think it should be legal -Unhealthy when smoked the most common method -Making it legal won't stop illegal drug trade -Teens would get it easier if it were ...

    Jan 9, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    My opinion on abortion is it's wrong, but it's also kind of right. I don't know, but I do know that I believe that killing a 8(or so) celled organism ...

    Dec 8, 2012


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg