User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    SANDY I stiffen. Clove's eyes turned lighter as I looked at her from across the room. She giggled just as tiny snowflakes started falling from the sky outside. Maybe this ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    Full on romance mode! Waah! SANDY I hear them talking about themselves, normal date talk ,with the guy starting off with " I like you." I resisted the urge to ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    I know but they don't really know each other, practically strangers! If you want, just ignore that part and start with him just sitting down...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    Everyone? Don't you think we need to take it up a notch? SANDY Clove sat down by a table next to the window and smiled as the boy slid in ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    Oh, it's just a date... But still, I always have been the mischievous type. While the boy held the door open wide for Clove, I quietly slipped in and took ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    SANDY Clove left and as she did, I cocked one eyebrow up in astonishment. Could she have been one of us? They had that aura, you see, brighter than any ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    " You draw?" I looked up from my drawing as she walked towards me. I blinked, then said" Yea." Then, " Wanna see?" The girl's eyes brightened and she strode ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    SANDY I saw the girl in the couple I just saw, walk back , smile at me, and settle herself comfortably beneath a tree with a book. Seeing her read ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    SANDY I had ended up here this morning. I wanted to leave just as I came but when I saw- really saw- the city, I told myself, just a day. ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The battle of happiness. (accepting)

    Hi! I'd like to reserve Middle class Palshan. Name: Mellisa " Mel" Wither Gender: Female Age: 15 Class: Middle class Race: Palshan - Pet- a Manx cat Weapon : Bow ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Toni I stumbled in, a contrast to my physical appearance, all grace and beauty. I was sick of it , really, and I wished that the silky threads of fog ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Witchhazel Hollows

    Willow/ Banshee My very existence had scared me. From the start. But, I learned to look at myself differently after ending up here, in Witchhazel Hollows. No matter the crimes ...

    Jun 9, 2012


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes