User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Archive Re: Wanna b my partner? ^^

    :smt002 So, what do you want to write about? Which of the two genre and do you have a general plot line or something?

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Wanna b my partner? ^^

    Sure! We have a lot in common. I write mostly fantasy/sy-fi, the only reason my spellings coming out good is cause of the auto-correct setting on my iPad. Otherwise, im ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    I bit my lip. I always thought it followed me bacause of the water=fog relation... Maybe it's something more. Maybe I was something it followed just to meet someone. That ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    The fog retreated back , behind Zivi. I leaned closer to her and whispered, " It seems to like you...a lot."

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Toni " Nice to meet you, Zivi. My name's Toni." The fog reached out with slinky fingers and put it's hand on my arm. It never did that before...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Toni I smiled and told her," An annoying power, actually..., completely involuntary..." " You see, I'm a water nymph. And this little patch of fog seems to like me, so ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Toni I looked up as I heard a voice. The chimera had spoken up. " ...shiny." I heard her finish. The elf girl, who hadn't even spoken one word to ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Toni A girl strutted in a few minutes after I took my seat at the front of the class. She was amazingly beautiful, with a cute pixie cut, blue eyes ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    " Here." I gave the cookies wrapped in a paper bag to him. He smiled and payed. " Come on then, Clove!" She grinned and stood up, nodded a farewell ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Witchhazel Hollows

    Red, your use of redemption is getting kind of annoying now! No offence... :? I got up. This had gone on long enough. I started walking over to the dueling ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: My Daddy Death. [Invite/Permission. Accepting]

    Messenger- Famine Name: Mahi Karkatha Nickname: Mahi , Sand Age: Around 191 Age Appearance: 16 Gender: Female Human Appearance: She has dark brown eyes that almost look black.She has black,silky ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    Um, I'm supposed to be a waiter. but, whatever... " Being a coffee shop , all we have are are goodies. Like brownies, cookies , etcetera." The guy ordered and ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Triple World Experiment- Open and Accepting

    Hi! I'd like to reserve a spot for a female resident of Erintor! I'll set up a profile soon!

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Witchhazel Hollows

    Willow/ Banshee The bar was filled with supernaturals but a few unnerving presences stuck out. Like the demon sitting on the bar-stool. And the shadow hunter in the corner who ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Nephalia, City of Nightmares

    I slipped behind the counter and through the open kitchen door. Apparently, the waiter had ditched for a while for some reason. one was there. I took a quick look ...

    Jun 9, 2012


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy