User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Lounge, The Re: Hey Ya'll, just a question. . . ^^''

    !O.o! They can do that?! Simply put. ^u^

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The most beautiful book cover in your opinion?

    I saw a book at the bookstore today, and it had such a beautiful cover. And it made me want to create this thread. I want to see people's answer ...

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: MBTI: What are you?

    I'm an INFP. ^u^ So mainstream!! Lol. :D

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10!!!! munchkin make(s) a funny face. X3

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: how random are you!!!!!!

    Boop. Beep Boop. Beep Beep Boop.

    Oct 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: World War 3

    I suppose so. ^~^ How soon would you see this war coming, guys? World War I and World War II happened within a few decades after the other. Even though ...

    Oct 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    2/10... Sorry...I'm a vegetarian. Ham and cheese don't appeal to me. ^^" Sowwy. :(

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: World War 3

    Yes. I'll stop now. Back to seriousness. *puts on serious face* (Forgive me...I spend way too much time in Randomosity) So, Disk. What do YOU think?

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: World War 3

    OUO

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: World War 3

    Haha, me neither. >~< I really don't want to get whatever the poor victims of the previous Nuclear explosion got. ^^"

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: World War 3

    Okay, so I have recently been reading about quite an interesting topic. World War 3. The information I have says that W W 3 will probably be a nuclear war. ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you think the discussions you have in Literature class are dumb, because everyone else is so close-minded while YOU think the main character died ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Writing Habits

    I don't know why, but I always seem to write the best, especially descriptive parts of a story, during dusk. There is a flight of stone stairs to the side ...

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: New & Improve: Rant Shop - Relocated

    I completely agree. ^^ *nods*

    Sep 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Totally. ^^"

    Sep 24, 2012


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman