User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    And don't call me a baby, Zo!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    You're...want me to tell them, Skye?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Ko: I have a different perspective of you right now... By the way, I'm thirteen. Just turned a week ago. And yeah, me and Skye know each other already!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Dude... You're old...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Or edit or whatever!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Ahh! Seriously! I want to see the look on Ko's and Zo's faces( or rather, words) when they find out! Delete the post! Quick!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    Katniss.

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Shh! The others are still tryna figure it out!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Just keep talking, and...revising?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    garbage

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Hullo. People are tryin to guess how old I am... I'm tryin to guess how old they are... Not really workin out...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    How old are you, Zo? Still don't know that... Or did I miss something?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Hmm. 16? 17?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: If you were a...

    If I was a superhero, ID GO AROUND THE WORLD TO KICK SOME SUPER VILLAN BUTT!! NO: A bunny

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Hmm... How old are you, then? And no, I'm not 15.

    Jun 13, 2012


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu