User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    Anime!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    Summer!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Yeah... Just. Always thought you were a teenager up to now... Anyway, what's your favourite thing about Japan?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Huh?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Awesome things

    Zac Efron.

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Byebye! Me and Skye had a Spanish exam to revise for tomorrow,anyway... I'll PM you later then! Adios!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Ah, I don't mind... To tell you the truth, I do look like a baby. Just ask Skye!! People say I'm too cute... I wanna punch them in their faces. ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Edit...edit...the one you edited...doesn't ring a bell, sorry. I feel so bad about forgetting. :smt010

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Which one? I suggest you read the manga for Zettai kareshi. Sooooo sad! :( (after 2 seconds) :smt010

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Skye!!!! Anime-turned dramas. And even then,not many... I watched Yamato Nadeshko shchi henge. Skip beat, that's Taiwanese, I know Ouran high, One called Zettai kareshi...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Haha, Skye. Jealous? Zo: Let's!! Okay, my favourite part of Japan is the way Japanese people can get their hair to stick up in weird ways! I've watched enough dramas ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    *shakes head* Anyway, let's go to a new topic for now...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    What's with the smiley face?!

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    16.

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    ( uh, ignore my avatar while reading that...)

    Jun 13, 2012


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger