User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    I really have no words for this. And thank you for sharing your opinions and beliefs with the rest of us. Personally, I think you have good reasons in your ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    How should I know? :?

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Rock, definitely. It's just so soothing...^u^ Would you rather walk into a movie set featuring Angelina Jolie, Justin Timberlake, and Jonny Depp, or literally dive into your favourite Harry Potter ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Nope, that's completely true. I remember my mom said she did that when she was younger.

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Oh, okay.

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    That's cool. O.o I never knew that. I mean, my best friend used to be a Muslim but we never really talked about religion between us...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    barked

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Who doesn't need help in this messed up world?

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Eh, you could say I slightly believe in her too, so that's not really surprising to me.

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    You make a lot of sense, Snoink. I guess I'm just that kind of person who always suspects. Haha! ^u^ You put me down flat! And it was interesting to ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Maybe. But the truth is, people have minds you can't really predict. They're either strong believers or obnoxious. I mean, you never know. And even if you are a strong ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    lost

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Okay. First of all, I said I believe in ALL religions. I never said a "combination". I believe in mine the most, since it's what I've been taught since birth. ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    boyfriend

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    (I'm so glad this topic is moving! ^u^) Right, so I read through everyone's posts. And we're doing pretty good right now. As for the existence of God, Anyway, I ...

    Jul 25, 2012


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother