User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    I agree with you both. It is highly likely that aliens have an unorthodox means of communication with each other. In fact, it is almost a given. But Snoink, I ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    I see this particular topic is moving quite well... Good work, guys. :D I will have more to add to it soon. Although not quite at this moment...^-^

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Huh?

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Yeah, isn't because the ultimate heavenly chocolate the Mayans discovered has been passed down to the newer generations of chocolate? Or something like that?

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    I believe it's because of the Mayans?

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    (Topic change) Why is chocolate so delicious?

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Yeah, I know. I only put it there cause I just thought sounded funny. :smt003

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    You fall off a cliff but land on this soft thing. You look down and see this big, fluffy looking animal under you. You relax, but then, the animal looks ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    gumballs

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Okay, then. Let me write up my own debate. Yes, I believe in aliens. A hundred percent believer here. Why? Because all evidence and logical suggestions point to it. In ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Aliens have always been a favourite topic of mine. It's amazing to know there might be other people/creatures out there, on a planet just like ours, possibly living a life ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    lollipops ^u^

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    guns

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Well said. ^u^

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion Chat

    Perfection, huh? My views= I think it's impossible to achieve, no matter how hard you try. We're just humans, nothing more. And mere humans can't achieve a state of perfection ...

    Jul 26, 2012


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13