User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Well, aliens... I wonder if they'd be similar to us. In either appearance or behaviour. I wonder if they have emotions. I wonder if they can feel like us? I ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Why would you need confirmation? (They're already the best!!)

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Technology will always back us up! :D Anyway, may we move to a different topic relating to aliens? I'm getting sick of this one. And I'm running out of theories ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Tall, brown hair, brown eyes?

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Don't you think most people prefer fries to a baked potato?

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    You have a good point... But morse? It seems a little unusual to use though, if the situation was meant to be a casual sort of conversation. I mean, just ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    First of all, if you capture an alien, they might take it as a sign of signaling war. At least, that's what it says in the movies.:wink: Two, we'd have ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    In that case, yes, we won't be able to communicate. The best thing to do at that time might just be to run for our lives. In our less advanced ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Ah, ok. I stand corrected. And Karzkin, what Drak said is right. Dogs don't build spaceships and don't willingly help us learn their form of communication. It's possible, but it ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    They are. At least in a way, I suppose. They can sniff out scents way better than us humans. It's easy to teach them things and they understand our teachings ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Music would be interesting...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    You know, I'm getting doubts myself. What if the aliens we made contact with we're a more animalistic in nature? What if they were super-smart, but communicated much like animals ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    I don't know, maybe they communicate through growls and barks and...pee, I guess? ^^"

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens

    Ah, yes, Karzkin, Dog Whisperers , to answer your question.

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    It is, isn't it? ^u^

    Jul 29, 2012


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown