User avatar

Nook

Nook

  • Randomosity Re: Click me!!

    Argh! You're switching forums like crazy! oh, yeah. Click me! Kyoko rules! :smt016

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    In response to zo :( No...That was completely wrong.*sniff* In response to Ko I know right? Mangas, to me are shorter while the animes drag on and on.

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    That said: dohtarwes galbas That's Canadian, right?

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    :D *~*

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    I don't like Naruto all that much. I usually watch anime based on their design qualities except if they're scary good. Naruto is not an exception. I draw anime a ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Mine too. Hey, did you finish Bleach yet? Personally, I think it's just way too long. But , interesting plot ,still.

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    walkathon! Yes, I wrote that on purpose instead of story.

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Hm. Going all-out anime geek here. You were warned. Death note Code Geass Full Metal Alchemist Elfen Lied Ouran High Soul Eater Clannad Darker than Black Black butler *takes a ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then it shape-shifted back into Jacob. I wish pain was taken away from all deaths.

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    I know, right?! So, do you watch any other?

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Woah. You already wrote a novel? I've been telling myself I will write this book, I will write this book for two years! Never got around to it though. So, ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Hi, Riley! It's nice ta meet you! Truth be told, I only joined a few days ago, but I already feel like I'm part of this one big happy family. ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Hmm... Dirty blond shoulder length hair. Bluish eyes. Average height. Wears jeans and a dressy top. Way off, right?

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Anime isn't just awesome. It's EPIC! You should have guessed I would say that from my ava. pic.

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then you end up doing terrible in them. I wish I could concentrate for that Bio test tomorrow.

    Jun 12, 2012


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield