-
Re: The New Boy (part I)
This was good! But you had a error that really bugged me. It wasn't too bad but, i don't know, it just got to me. Grammar: "He has just shifted ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: The Hollow Soul
I liked it. Its good to have your warm ups. And this is a good beging. If you ask me, Don't listen to Rena0421 up there and do what you ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Cutting Death
This is kinda confusing. You have two many subject starters and you can combined most of your sentences. Here are some Notes that I took in my writing class: Things ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Passion over Power part 1
Keep going! Please I want to read more. Omg! I loved it! You had so errors but you could make them out.If you do write more please, please PM me.
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(12)
Wow this is really good! I was hoping i could read more but it ended. =( If you put any more of the story up, PM me!
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: The Awaking
Thanx! That makes it easier.
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: A Little Fantasy Chapter 1: A New Beginning
It was a good start... I liked but i really wish i knew what the age of the people were. It would give me a better idea of what they ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Falling Apart /Chapter 1/ (Official)
Its amazingly funny and cute. I loved it. But you shouldn't go into the romance part so early into the story. Maybe you could have Ryan end up tricking her ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Whenever Forever Will Be - Chapter One (Part 1)
I liked it a lot! It was really good. I hope i get to read more of it...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: The Awaking
This is a short kissing scene in one of my books. Hope you enjoy! ------------------- “No. Please wait,” she called after him. He froze instantly as the first word came ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: A Journey of Dreamers {Part I.}
I loved the poem! And a poem can be in any format you want it to be. Poetry is of feeling, not of grammatical error. Forestqueen808, If you think that ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: A Love Between Distances
Across this barren land of woe She cries out to her unforgiving foe To whom do her cries seek? The man in which is her lovers peak He hears her, ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: A fallling love
I fall and fall hard And he can not stop me My bones crack and shatter For I have been battered Thoughts rise to surface And finally I realize He ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: You're Nothing TOO!
It won't effect me No it won't even scratch the surface They laugh and Scheme And it will mean nothing to me Ha! I will laugh with you Hysteria may ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Watchful Waiting
Watchful waiting, eyes intense You watch me through your golden fence You stand at the sight you're seeing Call out to my heart now bleeding I see you, in yet ...
Nov 26, 2009
