Random avatar

NonFictionIdot

  • Lyric Poetry Re: *Untitled

    I loved this poem. It kinda confused me because i thought u were talking about stars but in the end it was a Christmas tree. Very tricky if you ask ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is Not a Document

    I wasn't thinking of gay rights when i was reading this either. But i loved the poem,maybe not reason behind it but i still liked it! Keep going!

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Love of Him

    Oh, how I long for your never ending warmth. Your arms encircling my cold, aching body. My eyes close at the sense of your unforgotten touch! And your mind touching ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I was Going to Run...

    I love it! You are an amazing writer! I hope to read more of your writings! My favorite line would have to be: I may have a friend who will ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (17)

    I want to read more! No far! Put more up on the website!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chained: edited

    This was really well written! Its so true and i love how you make the reader realize it! My favorite line would have to be: Chained to the depression and ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Wonders

    This is a great poem! I love how your mother is your blessing and how you have Learned to appreciate it. Amazingly written!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You.

    Oh my god! I loved it! This poem hit me hard... And made me want to cry. You're gifted and never, ever let any one tell you other wise! Keep ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: SHORT STORY

    This is an amazing piece! I loved it! And i really love your title!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 2

    Please, you must keep going. Its like not being able to finish a book. It sooooo irritating! I love this story and now you leave me wanting more!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1

    I loved it! Don't Change a thing to it!!! I'm serious! Don't! Hope you keep going!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Every Great Nation

    I know its a bit repetative, but this is what i have. -------------- One day I will rise, And other I will fall! Like every Great Nation, I'll be like ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Do You Remember?

    Oh GOD! I fell in love with this story!!! Keep going PLEASE!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romero and Julia

    I loved it but as Forestqueen said you are moving a little too fast. Slow down and show us what was supposed to be the relationship.

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The New Boy (part I I)

    Keep writing, i would love to see what happens next!

    Nov 28, 2009


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot