User avatar

Nolan

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Truth About Our World.

    If you’re looking for a fantastic adventure with magnificent creatures and wonderful knights in shining armor, then go away; you don’t belong here. On the other hand, if you’re looking ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    This was a powerful piece of poetry. It was splendid. Although, it did seem a bit choppy. And, a little too rough. The choppiness kinda took meaning from the poem. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Spy

    I love the message you're trying to convey, It's wonderful. You just need to work on your flow. It seemed a bit choppy, which kind of detracted from the overall ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: 5 Tips for Breaking Writer's Block

    Those are great ideas, thanks. :D One to add though is eating candy. It always does it for me. Especially Reese's Pieces. That, and listening to Tom Waits. :D

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mauling of Humanity.

    A death in the dungeon, And all goes silent. On the floor lies the bludgeon, And the air smells violent. A vicious mauling Of the victims' son; A child crawling ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To lust

    Overall, this is a very good poem, but quite a few errors were made. You did something I used to always do in this verse. You sacrificed the flow and ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thank You

    This is a magnificent poem. It flowed very well, and the syllabic nuances in it were great. They definitely added to its value. You turned many phrases in it the ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: On my Own

    I absolutely love your theme, and, overall, your poem. You just made a few mistakes. It doesn't really flow, work on that a bit. Try to start matching that syllable ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Interview with a Hero

    A character study of sorts. Extremely perverted, and, in my opinion, pretty shitty. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. “Hold your goddamn panties! I’m coming,” he shouted. “Fuck off, as

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain dance.

    This poem is...intriguing. I love it's format. And the word usage. But, it's too unanswered. It almost seems incomplete. Almost no flow to it. Next time, try more to complete ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jerk

    Wow. This was acceptable. Not great. Not terrible. Acceptable. Don't answer your own questions, it's just annoying. Leave more for the reader to interpret, and less of a mandate. Multiple ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: heart break

    This was an okay piece of writing. I agree with the others. This is less of a story and more of a summary and/or prelude to a story. You've got ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stop

    This was wonderful. I could see the imagery in my head, I love the vividness of the words you used. Also, the short sentences really, really, really accentuated this piece. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Our Fellow Men

    Thanks, to all of you. I love the criticism. :D Jack Frost: I love your quote. Tom Waits is the man.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Re: Immortality, Wealth, Sex, and Power.

    I have come to realize that, in this day and age, almost every person you meet wants some of the same things, and makes aforementioned "things" the sole object of ...

    Jun 15, 2008


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint