User avatar

Nolan

  • Other Poetry Re: Angels

    Two angels on the edge of the world. One I am. One is dead. One angel on the edge of the world. I like the meaning. But, it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Way Back Home

    Thank you all very, very much. I'm overjoyed that you appreciated this. :D

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Way Back Home

    When I look Upon your face, I see a melancholy woman Who has never stood For the right causes. When I look Upon your face, I see a mediocre mind ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Guarded Procession

    Water cannons, Balloons, And hose pipes. Snubbing out the torch And lifting my foot From the depression of skulls. I stand back, Soaking wet. The rain falls sportingly, And, in ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Insomnia

    Once again night comes, But, once more, night becomes Just the empty, voidless space Where thoughts churn, The pillow burns, And that little voice inside Gives no rest. Contemplating, concentrating ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Far Better Than Here

    Note: This poem was written for my next-door neighbor, who has pancreatic cancer and about two or three weeks left to live. I know the flow is a little bit ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Karma

    I love the imagery in this. And the poeticism. Get rid of the bold font, though. Listen softly to the voices in my head. Care to tell me what they ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Boucherie (originally written in french)

    Your poem has the potential to be great, you just need to work on painting more of a picture with your words. Once upon a time, there was a princess ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blanket Covers

    So many lives taken; Not one smile. So many souls forsaken; It's been a while. The razors lay stained, And the pills are gone. The blood's been drained; It didn't ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My puddle

    I often think I see life through a puddle: Distorted, larger than life, fragile. The slightest disruption breaks it, Obscuring pools of water spreading into my vision. Rainforests become smouldering ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One by one

    Overall, this was a pretty good poem. Although, you went a little adjective heavy. Shock, dibelief, confusion, What has this Assassin done? He's gone and killed all the fairies, Killed ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Solitary Seas

    I love this poem. It's both elegant and understandable. It truly touched me. :D I especially liked this part: My heart sways in a gentle breeze, drifitng towards the faraway ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Change a Life

    Can you tell The terrible pain of love From the sweet Pain of death? Going on for eternity, Never stopping, not once. An endless masquerade Of characters, just Passing on ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eat it up

    I love this poem. Just, try to work on the punctuation a bit, please. It's actually over-punctuated. That, and the rhythm is just a wee bit off. Because I have ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stronger

    I love the message you're sending here, but the rhythm and timing of the poem detract from it. That, and the punctuation. Or lack thereof. It's not that you're a ...

    Jun 17, 2008


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller